i got tagged by
1. Do you like eating ice cream in winter?
2. Sunrise or sunset?
3. Fave english word?
4. If you could own a weapon you'd own...?
5. What's the most risky thing you've ever done?
6. What fascinates you very much lately?
7. Do you like coffee?
8. Fave character out of a book/movie/game?
1. Sure. We have long winters in Norway, but if it's not cold inside, I don't see why not
2. Sunset. I've taken many sunset walks around where I live, sometimes I've walked all night without any special purpose. I like the tranquility, and I always feel a lot more creative at night (which can sometimes be a nuisance, too).
3. I subscribe to this "word of the day" service, and one time I got a word called "anatine", which means "duck-like, or having the appearance of a duck". I just thought it was so bizarre and stupid that I immediately loved it, so now that's my favorite word. I'll find an excuse to use it some day.
4. A flame thrower.
5. One time, I was going from Italy to Austria by train, and my train never came. I had to wait for four hours on some slummy train station in suburban Venice, at night and all by myself. There were homeless people and junkies everywhere, so that felt pretty risky at the time.
6. I'm curently studying psychology, which I find extremely fascinating. Neuroscience, especially. I love to read about how neurons work and how they make us how we are.
7. I don't mind it, but I don't drink it very often.
8. That's a really hard one. There's a character in several Norwegian books, called "Elling". He's extremely eccentric, but also the most reflected character I've read about. I could probably name a dozen, but I don't know how to pick a favorite :s
1. What's your favorite kind of pastry?
2. Fruit or candy?
3. Your worst and best class in primary/high school?
4. If you had to live in a different period of time than now, when would it be?
5. Do you ever experience vertigo?
6. Do you like fairytales?
7. A movie you'd like to see (another) sequel to?
8. Favorite and least favorite holiday?
(like always, if you don't like a question, just don't answer it)